Prime Minister Narendra Modi is one personality who needs no introduction and his journey from being a humble Chai-Wala to being the Prime Minister of India has inspired millions of heart all across the nation. Born as the third child (out of six) to Damodardas Mulchand (father) and Heeraben Modi (mother), Narendra Damodardas Modi. He remains “by far the most popular national figure in Indian politics” today’s time. Narendra Modi is known for his trends and has inspired the youth through his speeches. He is a self-made individual who came from a non-political. His rags to riches life journey is an encouragement to the masses.
Every year, PM Modi interacts with the students about different ways to relieve stress before examination. During the third edition of Pariksha Pe Charcha will be more special as it will feature not only students from India but other countries as well. The session will feature approx 2,000 students from Classes 9 to 12, have been selected by the government to join the PM for the event at the Talkatora stadium today. The student were finalized on the basis of an essay writing competition.
The joint secretary at the HRD ministry, R.C. Meena was quoted saying that “Not just students from India, but those abroad, studying in CBSE-affiliated schools will also be able to participate in the interaction through live links.”
Modi Ji took on social media early part of the day and wrote, “Eagerly awaiting today’s ‘Pariksha Pe Charcha 2020’! It is always a delight to connect with India’s youth. Their energy and vibrancy are unparalleled. Today we would talk about numerous subjects relating to exams and even life beyond exams. Do watch this programme.”
The third of Pariksha Pe Charcha 2020 began at around 11 AM and live stream on YouTube.
PM Modi shared few receive valuable tips to the students, teachers and parents for the forthcoming board examination. Here we list down few of them:
- During the start of the programme Prime Minister Narendra Modi talked about facing exam stress and said “Let’s start talking then, as they say, #WithoutFilter. We’ll talk like friends, mistakes can happen. And, in my case, if I make a mistake the friends in the media will love it too…I thought I should host this programme, take some work off your parents’ hands – after all I am part of your family too right?”
- During the interaction, Modi Ji said he was disheartened the moon mission was not entirely successful and emphasized that the student can a lot from this story – “every failure is a step towards success.” Also said that getting good marks isn’t everything and. We have to come out of the thinking that exams are everything. I also encouraged students to pursue extra-curricular activities but strike a balance.”
- “I would urge students to be confident about their own preparation. Do not enter the exam hall with any sort of pressure. Do not worry about what the others are doing. Have faith in yourself and focus on what you’ve prepared.”
- PM Modi also had important message for the Parents and teachers and said that “Allow the students to “pursue” and not “pressure. I want parents to accept that their children have grown up, but they must understand that their psyche to help them must never change or go away. Parents who allow their children to pursue things (if they are on the right track) are doing right thing.”
- ‘Technological trends are changing quickly. It is essential to stay updated with these trends. Fear of technology is not good. Consider it as a friend. There are few things that you should do each day. Have a technology-free hour. Dedicate some time away from the gadgets. Encourage your parents also to do the same. ‘
- “Not pursuing any extra co-curricular activities can make a person like a robot. What is not good is when the passion of the children becomes fashion statements for parents. Extra-curricular activities needn’t be glamour driven. Let each child pursue what he or she likes.”
- PM Narendra Modi also talked motivation, demotivation and said “Do you remember the India-Australia test series in 2001? Our cricket team was facing setbacks. The mood was not very good. But, in those moments can we ever forget what Rahul Dravid and VVS Laxman281 did. They turned the match around.”